- Urban Decay: Electric palette (Thrash, Savage, Fringe & Gonzo), UD XX Vice Ltd Reloaded (Anonymous & Misdemeanor) and Zero 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil
- Eyeko: Rock out & Lash Out mascara
- NYX: Jade Pearl loose eyeshadow
- Bobbi Brown: Latte Creamy Matte lip color
- Urban Decay: Moonflower eyeshadow
This was my make up to go out on Friday night.
- Eyes: Kiko #412 “Light Green” glamorous eye pencil / Urban Decay “Dragon”, “Bobby Dazzle” (both from the Vice 3 palette) & “Loaded” (from the Smoked palette) / Benefit “They’re Real” mascara
- Lips: Nars “Yu” satin lip pencil
My make up for today.
- Eyes: Urban Decay “Lucky”, “Downfall” & “Truth” (From the Vice 3 palette) / Make Up Forever “Aqua Black” / Benefit “They’re Real” mascara
- Lips: Sisley #7 “Ruby” perfect lipliner / M.A.C. “Viva Glam Rihanna” lipstick
I went to my first Pride this week end. I had a ton of fun and met lots of new and awesome people! Also it was an excuse for me to take a closer look at Drag Queens’ make up, which I’ve always been curious about.
For those of you who are not familiar with it, the Pride Parade is a commemoration of the Stonewall Riots that occured on June 28th, 1969 in New York City. Nowadays it celebrates diversity and advocates gender equality as well as equal rights for people from the LGBT community.