I just came back from a 4 days week end in Madrid. I got to see many of my friends from fencing on Friday. I miss practising fencing and hanging out with my friends after class. I really can’t wait to move back to Madrid (next year hopefully!). Also a special thank you to my best friend who’s the sweetest person ever and agreed to spend the whole week end with me!
On Saturday, we went to the museum Thyssen-Bornemisza to see their temporary Vogue exhibition. I really recommend it (it ends on the 12th of October). I bought the book of the exhibition and a tote bag at the museum’s shop.
I also bought various make up items while I was there.
- M.A.C Look in a Box: 239SE Eye Shader Brush / 195SE Concealer Brush / 211SE Pointed Liner Brush / 224SE Tapered Blending Brush / 190SE Foundation Brush / 129SE Powder/Blush Brush
- Inglot: False Eyelashes
- Elle: Mon Mascara 3 en 1
- Too Faced: Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick “Melted Sugar”
- Benefit: They’re Real Push-Up Liner “Beyond Purple”
- M.A.C: Pigment “Rose”
I decided to do half of my face to show how different I look before and after putting on make-up.
- Foundation: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in “Warm Beige” / Estée Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB “Intensity 3.0” / YSL Crème de Blush (discontinued colour) / Benefit Highlighter “Watt’s Up!“
- Eyes: Urban Decay “Tease“, “YDK“, “Busted” & “Verve” (all from the Naked 2 palette) / Make Up Forever Aqua Black / Eylure False Eyelashes Exaggerate N.140
- Lips: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil “Cruella“
Then I did the other half of my face to show you the final result.
Amazing how a simple pair of false eyelashes will make your look a touch more sophisticated.
- Eyes: Urban Decay’s “Liar”, “Dust” & “Burnout” (from the Naked 3 palette) / Benefit’s “They’re Real” mascara / Eylure’s Lengthening N°116 false eyelashes
- Lips: Chanel’s “La Ravissante” Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick
This was my make up to go out on Friday night.
- Eyes: Kiko #412 “Light Green” glamorous eye pencil / Urban Decay “Dragon”, “Bobby Dazzle” (both from the Vice 3 palette) & “Loaded” (from the Smoked palette) / Benefit “They’re Real” mascara
- Lips: Nars “Yu” satin lip pencil
My make up for today.
- Eyes: Urban Decay “Lucky”, “Downfall” & “Truth” (From the Vice 3 palette) / Make Up Forever “Aqua Black” / Benefit “They’re Real” mascara
- Lips: Sisley #7 “Ruby” perfect lipliner / M.A.C. “Viva Glam Rihanna” lipstick
I went to my first Pride this week end. I had a ton of fun and met lots of new and awesome people! Also it was an excuse for me to take a closer look at Drag Queens’ make up, which I’ve always been curious about.
For those of you who are not familiar with it, the Pride Parade is a commemoration of the Stonewall Riots that occured on June 28th, 1969 in New York City. Nowadays it celebrates diversity and advocates gender equality as well as equal rights for people from the LGBT community.